Membership Has Its Privileges
CYC members enjoy these benefits and more:
- Modern marina with 30 to 60 foot slips
- Year-round dining at our award-winning restaurant and clubhouse
- Best waterfront views of the Choptank River
- Outdoor dining and drinks at the dockside gazebo
- Members-only events and parties
- Discounted use of the club for private events and catering
- Shower facilities available 24 hours/day
Become a Member
Cambridge Yacht Club members are warm and welcoming, and we invite you to join our community. It’s easy!
Prospective members must fill out an application form and have one or more current CYC members sponsor them.
CYC strives to keep fees low so that members can enjoy the benefits of the club at a reasonable cost.
Description: Individuals or couples over 21 years old seeking full rights and privileges of Club membership, including the marina, bar, restaurant and all social activities and events.
- Complete the CYC Voting Member Application
- Ask a sponsoring member to sign the application
- Return the completed form to the club with payment of the initiation fee
Initiation Fee: $750 one-time fee
- Under 40: $320/year per adult
- Over 40: $575/year per adult
Note: Rate is based on the age of the eldest adult in the household
- Food and beverage minimum of $33.33 per person per month, assessed 2x per year in June and December. This minimum excludes tax, tip, and private events.
- Slip Fees, if applicable
- Slip Electric Usage, if applicable
Payments & Finance Charges:
- Monthly statements are issued for all balances and payment is due as specified.
- All dues for the calendar year and all other indebtedness must be paid to resign in good standing and be eligible for future reinstatement.
- Finance charge of 18% applied to all invoices after 30 days.